Tjänst: Chief Digital Officer to Norvestor
Företag: Norvestor Equity AB
Sista ansökan: 2023-11-30
Ansökan: Ansök här
Norvestor is a private equity firm focusing on mid-market buyouts in the Nordic region with offices across the Nordics as well as Luxembourg. The team has worked together since 1991 making it one of the most experienced private equity teams in the Nordics. A cornerstone of the strategy is a partnership approach, supporting founders and management teams building Nordic champions.
The Norvestor funds seek to invest in growth companies that have the potential to achieve a leading Nordic or international position. This goal is typically reached through organic growth, acquisitions across fragmented industries and by geographic expansion building and leveraging leading digital capabilities. To date the team has executed 82 investments with more than 350 follow-on M&A transactions, in addition to executing 58 exits including 15 IPOs.
Your role as Chief Digital Officer
You will be leading the digitalization of Norvestor and take ownership of all digital aspects of Norvestor’s Value Creation Framework. Furthermore you will support portfolio company management as well as deal teams in evaluation and execution.
- Lead the digitalization of Norvestor’s processes, including managing applications and identifying new trends in the digital spectra.
- Manage and oversee Norvestor’s IT operations, including outsourcing partners, network and security.
- Own the Norvestor Digital Value Creation Framework, encompassing digital concepts for all functions within portfolio companies such as Artificial Intelligence, HR and Sales & Marketing.
- Support and challenge portfolio companies and deal teams in creating and executing digital strategies, while ensuring oversight and follow-up on progress.
- Establish a network of suppliers, including consultancies and industrial experts.
- Assist deal teams in scoping digital due diligence and assessing key findings.
- Supporting deal teams and the Norvestor Investment Advisory Committee in assessing key DD findings.
- Facilitate best practice sharing across the Norvestor portfolio, through summits, webinars, and industry seminar representation.
- 7+ years relevant experience, which may include consultancy, big tech, and/or a CDO-role.
- Excellent knowledge of digital trends as well as best practice within the digital landscape.
- Experience from Start-up/Scale-up companies is very meritorious.
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, presentation skills.
- Strong educational background and a consistent track record of exceptional performance.
The successful candidate will be a team player who brings a business-oriented, pragmatic mindset to the development of Norvestor and Norvestor portfolio companies. We are looking for a strategic thinker with excellent implementation skills.
Start: As soon as possible or by agreement
Does the role as Chief Digital Officer to Norvestor sound interesting? The selection is ongoing so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We at Needo look forward to hearing from you!
Contact: Nils Randerz
Executive Search Consultant