Tjänst: Head of Operations IT & Digital EU
Företag: AB Electrolux
Sista ansökan: 2022-09-10
Ansökan: Ansök här
Deliver the results that drive change
At Electrolux, as a leading global appliance company, we strive every day to shape living for the better for our consumers, our people and our planet. We share ideas and collaborate so that together, we can develop solutions that deliver enjoyable and sustainable living.
Come join us as you are. We believe diverse perspectives make us stronger and more innovative. In our global community of people from 100+ countries, we listen to each other, actively contribute and grow together.
Join us in our exciting quest to build the future home.
All about the role:
The Head of Digital & IT for Operations has the overall responsibility to drive the IT & Digital agenda for Operations in Europe. In the role you serve as the strategic business partner to Operations EU leadership team, and partner closely with both business and IT to ensure successful delivery.
You will be a key member of both Operations IT & Digital global leadership team as well as BA EU IT & Digital leadership team. The role also has a permanent seat on the EU COO leadership team.
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive the overall IT & digital portfolio for Operations in Europe and manage the teams to ensure successful delivery
- In EU COO leadership team – accountable for defining the regional digital roadmap base on overall Operations priorities in the region and successful implementation of this roadmap ensuring close business alignment
- In BA EU IT & Digital leadership team – representing operations function on leadership team ensuring operations priorities & agenda is well known, coordination/drive of cross functional projects in BA, regional budget, resource & support need
- In Operations IT & Digital global leadership team – ensuring group standards are leveraged and implemented in the BA. Provide input on regional needs and support continuous evolution of standards and ways of working. Long term workforce and capability planning.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Ten or more years of leadership experience in IT and business/industry, managing large teams and driving large transformation projects/portfolios
- Experience of operations processes & procedures (manufacturing, supply chain, purchasing, quality etc).
- Proven track record of developing and growing talents
- Experience from driving digital change across organization, especially in a manufacturing and/or supply chain context
- Proven track record of managing global and regional context with an ability to implement best practices in local context
- Demonstrated experience in managing relationships and engaging business executives and other stakeholders.
- Preferably experience from working with some of our key platforms (SAP ECC, IBP, Apriso MES and/or data platforms and emerging technologies)
- Experience from implementing Agile / DevOps operating models is a merit
To be successful in the role you need to be a dynamic leader that understands both the digital world as well as the operations world and how to best combine them to drive operational excellence through. You enjoy and thrive in an international environment, have great interpersonal skills and is a great collaborator with an open mind that is ready to drive change and inspire people!
Where you’ll be:
You will be based in Stockholm, Sweden in a modern office setting in our multinational and diverse HQ. Travel will be required occasionally.
- Flexibility of work hours;
- Discounts on Electrolux products and services;
- Access to the gym, sports hall and spinning room in the office, including group training;
- 40 days of holidays = 30 days of holidays (25 days + 5 days extra in return for unpaid overtime) + 10 days of squeeze time
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.