Tjänst: IT Manager
Företag: TATAA Biocenter AB
Sista ansökan: 2022-01-23
Ansökan: Ansök här
TATAA is a fast-growing company with two decades of history and is backed by a life sciences investment firm. The company is comprised of a team of scientists providing laboratory services, products and education / training services across a broad range of nucleic acid analysis technologies including PCR, NGS and proteomics. The company serves a variety of pharma, biotech and academic customers. This position offers an exciting opportunity to get involved early on in setting up TATAA for its next phase of growth.
TATAA is recruiting a passionate cross functional employee to be the IT Manager. The scope of this role encompasses leading the companys IT operations (including designing and delivering an IT strategy and capabilities to support the rapidly scaling company).
- Information Technology Manager will lead compliance and oversight for the System Development Life Cycle with focus on Computer Systems Validation
- Build & lead of the IT function including strategic alignment and planning, governance, architecture, information management and solution delivery
- Ensures validation, implementation, and change management process, service management and day-to-day operations of the global network, storage and security infrastructure in regulated environment.
- Develops and implement standard templates and processes to support validated systems,
- Oversight and implementation of IT policies, procedures and plans for security, data management, desktops and infrastructure based on industry-standard best practices, and relevant industry regulations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key business stakeholders to identify, prioritize, and drive improvements in IT capabilities.
- 5+ years experience managing IT infrastructure, preferably in a life science company.
- Ability to lead development and execution of a progressive, realistic IT strategy in support of TATAAs strategic growth.
- In depth knowledge of GxP regulations and computer system validation
- Team Player
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
Välkommen med din ansökan!